We have prescription sunglasses.
Prescription Sunglasses....a great investment if you wear glasses to drive. Even if you normally wear contact lenses, you should consider a pair of prescription sunglasses. Why?
1. Better protection. If you're vacationing at the beach, the sun can cause your eyes to become drier than usual, so prescription sunglasses will better protect you from the harsh UV rays. You wouldn't go to the beach with sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun's UV rays, so why take chances with your eyes?
2. Better vision. Prescription sunglasses will eliminate glare on a sunny day. Squinting when the sun is too bright will not only cause wrinkles but produces eye strain.
3. Ease of transition. When you are driving, the sunlight is not always a constant. Glasses that have attachable or clip-on sunglasses. These can scratch the lens of your prescription glasses easily and they are usually clumsy to attach and detach without looking. That can be dangerous when you're driving.
4. Immediacy. Maybe you have tried or are considering transition lenses for your glasses; the kind that lighten and darken by themselves depending on the need. This is a slow process and quite inaccurate. It can often take far too long to turn dark enough in bright sunlight, especially inside a car, thus damaging your eyes.
5. Look stylish! Just like regular prescription glasses, your choices of prescription sunglass frames are nearly limitless. Whatever your style of dress, we certainly have a design that suits your inherent look.