How do you prepare for your Eye Exam?
Preparing for an eye exam. Since we do a comprehensive eye examination for health, eyeglasses, and contact lenses we need some information when you come in for your annual exam.
- Bring a list of all medications you take, whether over-the-counter or prescription. Don’t forget the vitamin supplements and dosages of all your meds.
- Bring all of the eyeglasses and contacts you presently own, including readers.
- A list of any and all questions you may have.
- Bring someone with you who can drive you home since we will dilate your pupils and your vision will be blurry for an hour or so.
- Be sure to bring your medical or vision insurance information so we can bill them.
Don’t forget about your children’s eye exams, especially if they have any of the following risk factors.
- Were premature at birth.
- Have crossed eyes.
- If there is a family history of eye disease.
- If they have had an eye injury.
Call Henderson Eye Care NOW!
Give us a call for your free consultation on the way to perfect vision. With our team you can feel completely safe and secure with all your visual needs. We understand there are many places you could choose to buy glasses or contact lenses for yourself and your family but we also know that once you meet our staff, you'll never step foot in another optometrist's office again. Henderson Eye Care wants to be sure the windows to your soul are 20/20.